Start a Career at Kent
Employment opportunities at The Kent Companies start at entry level and soar limitlessly into upper level executive management. Although we have many great team members now we will always make room to talent. Talent and potential are our future. Whether you have aspirations as an accountant or are just looking for your first job and like to work on cars, we are looking for friendly faces ready to take care of our customers. Our team Members work hard, have fun, and genuinely love providing great service. In return, we give them great pay, great benefits, and all the coffee and fountain drinks they can drink.
Check Out a Few of the Perks
Team Member can elect from different medical plan options depending on the amount of coverage.
- Life Insurance
Free life insurance for the Team Member in the amount of $20,000 with the option to purchase more.
100% of preventative care services covered, 80% of basic care services covered, and 50% of major care services covered with $3,000 maximum.
$100 eye exam, $25 eye glass lenses, $110 frame or contact allowance.
Team Member can elect from various plans offered through AFLAC at a discounted rate.
Company matches dollar for dollar up to 4%, after 1 year of employment.
- Sick Pay
Full time Team Members accrue 1 hour for every 50 hours worked.
- Paid Time Off
1 week after 1 year. 2 weeks after 2 years. 3 weeks after 5 years.
- Tuition Reimbursement
Up to $8,000 for business degree and up to $3,800 for non-business degree spread over 4 years.
Half price oil changes from Avis Lube twice a year, free drinks while on duty, Cinergy Theatre move passes for $8.00 (good fo any movie).
Reasons to Love the Kent Companies
Here are a few reason to love The Kent Companies, as told by our Team Members:
- 1 “It’s not a workplace; it’s a family.”
- 2 “The Kent Companies has taken time to invest in making me the best that I can be, and that is important to me.”
- 3 Tuition Reimbursement: receive up to $8,000 to go towards your education.
- 4 The company matches dollar for dollar up to 4%, after 1 year of employment, for 401(k)
- 5 “When I first started, I thought of it as a really good job; now I think of it as a career.”
- 6 Half price oil changes from Avis Lube twice a year.
- 7 “I love that the company is accommodating with my schedule.”
- 8 Free drinks while on duty.
- 9 “I love the people who work with me.”
- 10 Free life insurance for all Team Members in the amount of $20,000 with the option to purchase more.
- 11 Earn up to 3 weeks of vacation!
- 12 “The company truly cares about the communities in which we operate. I love getting to help raise money for local charities and getting to volunteer in my community.”
- 13 “The family atmosphere is what makes The Kent Companies one of a kind.”
- 14 We strongly believe in offering leadership training to our Team Members to help them both professionally and personally.
- 15 “The room for growth is endless.”
- 16Our COO started out as an entry level Team Member in Avis Lube and worked his way all the way to the top!
- 17 “My job is fun.”
- 18 The Kent Companies is voted as the Basin’s Top Employer with over 100 employees.
- 19 The company has over 90 business units and is still growing.
- 20 “I feel heard.”
- 21 “It is great to work for a company that invests in my development and sees my potential.”
- 22 “I love the leadership training.”
- 23 We are a second generation, locally owned and operated company.
- 24 “The company helped pay for my education.”
- 25 Earn sick time as you work.
- 26 “I like that the company’s culture and core values match my own.”
- 27 “I love that the job is fast paced.”
- 28 “I work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where no two days are alike.”
- 29 “The favorite part of my job is the guests that come into my store every day. They really brighten my day.”
- 30 “I like that the company is continuing to grow and invest in my community. It shows that me there is always room to grow within the company.”
- 31 “They have great food! I look forward to my daily sausage biscuit every time I work.”
- 32“From a job that was supposed to be 3 days turned into 16 years all because of the love that the company showed me.”
- 33“ I love that the company is still small but growing quickly. I feel like I can make a big difference.”