The application for the West Texas Strong Scholarship Program is now open.Read Post
The Kent Companies News
The Kent Companies now provides Team Members with a FREE health plan.
The Kent Companies are proud to now offer all Team Members a FREE health plan. The company will fully pay for every Team Member to recieve Covenient Care Plus health plan.
Illness Is Never Convenient, BUT Your treatment Should Be... Convenient Care Plus is about taking care of peoples's basic illnesses on their schedule, not about claims, filings, billing and collections.
Convenient Care Plus membership allows unlimited access with a healthcare provider for basic illnesses. We can provide specific guidance based on your situation, and can help advise you on getting the most out of your Convenient Care Plus Membership.
Your Convenient Care Plus membership allows unlimited access to a healthcare provider for basic illnesses such as cold and flu, infections, pink eye, sore throat, allergies and more. It does not cover chronic illnesses such as diabetes management and is not meant to replace your primary care physician.
Members have a choice of electing a plan that best fits their budget. Convenient Care Plus has all-inclusive plans with no out-of-pocket costs, or plans with varying visit fees. All plans include unlimited Call A Doctor support with no additional charges.
Convenient Care Plus gives you the ability to call a doctor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Unlike other telehealth providers, we have NO CALL-IN FEES. Other providers charge you a flat rate or a per minute fee when you use your telehealth service. Our no call-in fees makes our service stand above the rest.
Our telehealth service offers superior benefits to our members. Our unlimited telehealth service includes:
- No per call fees
- Around-the-clock physician telephone coverage
- Call from anywhere
- Response times less than 30 minutes
- Avoid unnecessary trips to ER
- Health cost savings
- See a doctor from home or work using a laptop, desktop or mobile device
- Obtain labs electronically
- Prescriptions sent electronically to your local pharmacy
- Diagnostics to fulfill your laboratory needs
- Flexible start dates
Generic Perscription Program: Members can obtain generic medications from our prescription formulary AT NO COST when utilizing our telehealth providers. Our prescription program is good at over 65,000 pharmacies nationally. CCP fully covers a wide vareity of common prescriptions including Amoxicillin, Prednisone, Naproxen, Hydrocortisone Cream, Bactrim, and more.
Discount Clinic Visits: Our extensive provider network including partnerships with Urgent Care Centers puts you in control of the “when” and “where”. Many of our walk-in health clinics have extended hours so you and your family members can see a healthcare provider after normal office hours and start feeling better faster.
Our advocacy consultants are here to help our members! By becoming a Convenient Care Plus member and enrolling in our Patient Advocacy services you receive great benefits including:
- Find the right doctors – We can also find the right hospitals, specialists and other leading providers, anywhere in the country.
- Schedule appointments – Our experts can expedite appointments, arrange second opinions and transfer medical records.
- Assist in the transfer of medical records – We’ll also handle the details of transferring X-rays and lab results.
- Work with insurance companies – Our team works on your behalf to obtain appropriate approvals for needed services.
- Resolve benefits issues – We’ll do the legwork to resolve insurance claims and billing issues, untangle medical bills and coordinate benefits.
- Help with eldercare – We can help address senior issues including finding eldercare services, adult day care and more.
- Get your questions answered – We help you become informed about test results, treatments and medications.
- Medical bill saver – Skilled negotiators can help lower your out-of-pocket costs on uncovered medical or dental bills over $400.
The Kent Companies Charity Golf Tournament has been rescheduled to Monday, October 5th, 2020Read Post
Now through Jan. 26th, all stores will be collecting donations for PBRC.Read Post
The company will fully pay for every Team Member to recieve Covenient Care Plus health plan.Read Post